Monday, December 8, 2008

Cheap Christmas Gift Ideas

We only have a few more weeks left before Christmas so we better start preparing for the much awaited season of the year. Going to the mall and finding gifts for your family and friends will really be hard now since everyone is practically out in the streets in the rush shopping for the holidays.

And if your budget for your presents won't
be as big as mine, well, you better start thinking now or you won't get anywhere. Look at me, I have a long list of people I need to give presents that I sometimes wish I can just remove some of them on my list and hide inside my closet forever. But then, I realized, I need not omit any of my friends from my list. I was able to formulate a plan that will surely make my family, colleagues and friends happy with my little yet thoughtful Christmas presents.

So, what are those ideas that I have in mind? I have several Christmas gift ideas that will surely be a blast! Ever watched DIY(Do-It-Yourself) Network? Well, that's what I have in mind. You create the gift with your very own hands. You added your personal touch and you'll save big time!

Well, Number one on my list is making NO-BAKE COOKIES. This will definitely save you money! You don't have to use your oven which is electricity-consuming, and all you need is to pick the right ingredients and follow simple instructions and you're done! You can check my famous no-bake cookies at http://hubpages.com/hub/delcious-cookies-the-ultimate-D-I-Y-christmas-gifts. Instead of you buying posh t-shirts for your friends which will cost you a fortune, you can already make tons of cookies good for an army and amount that you will spend is even lesser than buying designer clothes.

Now, of
course, if cooking is NOT your favorite thing to do, then is another way on making a do-it-yourself Christmas gift. You can make scented candles as presents. Candles are really easy to make. You only need some few stuff and a day or two to make it and definitely, it will be appreciated big time. Making say 50 candles would only be the same cost as giving 5 candles you can buy at the stores. So it's five times cheaper, right? And if you made too much candles for having so much fun doing 'em, you can always save the rest for next Christmas or you can use it as part of your home decor.

If you feel now that making candles can somehow be tedious, the I have another bright, inexpensive and cool idea! You can make beaded accessories for your girl cousins, girl relatives, girl friends and girl colleagues. Well, it's not strictly for girls, if you can find good beads for men, then better. This is quite easy to do, all you need is your artistic skill to match 'em up, tie 'em up, and you just created perfect Christmas presents ever.

All you need is your imagination and a little budget on creating cheap yet creative gifts this Christmas. So why not start doing it now while you still have time!

And if you need some tips on how to have Christmas on a budget, you can check my article at http://hubpages.com/hub/Christmas-on-a-Budget_2.


♪♫♪ mhei ♪♫♪

1 comment:

Karen said...

don't forget our gifts ha! =)

i know where you are!!seems creepy?!? hahaha!

Sign by Dealighted - Black Friday Coupons